Students seeking an off-campus housing exception must complete a “Request for Exception to Non-University Housing Policy” form and submit it to the Student Development Office. The Dean of Students screens requests. Students who meet usual criteria for living off campus (e.g., fifth year senior, nontraditional student) are notified in writing. Students who do not fit the criteria are notified in writing and may appeal the decision by requesting a review by the Off-Campus Housing Exceptions Committee.

[If changes or updates need to be made to Committee sites, it is the committee chairs’ responsibility to submit them to the library’s webmaster prior to the start of each academic year.]

(comments disabled)